Niles Media provides:
investigative, data-driven, narrative and multimedia journalism on a variety of topics for public radio, print and online publications. Owner Hilary Niles’ work has been featured on National Public Radio and the BBC World Service, in The Boston Globe, and in newspapers, alt-weeklies and magazines from Vermont to Australia.
data consulting for newsrooms, working with staff reporters from conception to completion or anywhere in between, under strict assurance of confidentiality for your operation. Services include:
- general consulting on data management and protocols to develop or deepen your newsroom’s use of data
- data acquisition and analysis
- interactive visualizations
- data audits and pre-production proofing
- planning and project management
press freedom research and reporting, with special focus on the internationally recognized human right of access to government information.
Sound promising? Let’s chat.